IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS POLICY, PLEASE DO NOT FURTHER USE THIS WEBSITE.
What we collect?
We collect following information
2. Contact info
3. Email address
4. Product models
Why we need your information?
1. We require this information to understand needs and provide a better service,
2. For record keeping.
3. To improve our products and services.
4. We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other
information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have
5. We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Commitment To Children’s Privacy
We never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 18, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 18.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us.
Terms & Conditions
- a2z Car Care is a booking service matching users requests for service and repairs to vehicles with service providers that wish to perform the requested services.
- To register to make a booking to have your vehicle serviced or repaired, you must
- Be at least 18 years of age and legally capable to agree to these Terms of Service.
- Accurately complete a booking request form on our Website which includes your personal contact and other information and your vehicle details such as
- vehicle registration number;
- scheduled service interval per the manufacturer's log book and / or vehicle odometer reading; and preferred location postcode;
- selecting the required (Service) from available choices;
- selecting a preferred day and time of arrival for service
- A booking through our service is intended to create a legal agreement between you and the company to provide and to pay for services described in the booking.
- Once the Service are Complete you will be informed by a2z Car Care and before accepting keys its your responsibility to check whether all work has been done
- Once the car is delivered to customer should take the trial and detailed view of work competed. If any issue with the work it must report within 1 day. After that company is not responsible.
- (a) a2z Car Care reserves the right to revise, change, modify or delete the content of any part of the Website, including any product or service available through the Website, at any time in its sole discretion and without prior written notice.
- (b) a2z Car Care reserves the right to terminate or restrict access to the Website or modify, suspend or cancel any of the online services provided via the Website at any time without notice.
- a2z Car Care reserves the right to revise, change or modify these Terms at any time by posting new Terms on the Website. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore visit the Terms each time you visit the Website to review the current Terms by which you must abide.